Designed with simplicity in mind.
Hello 🙂 if you don’t have the time to read please play and listen to the audio review.
As I mentioned earlier, waring pro dhr30 is designed with simplicity in mind. What does this mean to us? Simple, everything is now made easy so that operating a waring pro dhr30 unit to dehydrate vegetables, fruits and also the beef jerky is just few hours away.
- Adjustable temperature with multiple options like fan only, low, high and medium and switch off fan.
- An improvised fan system for an efficient air flow.
- Comes with a top vent system which sucks out moisture for better dehydration.
- One of the quietest dehydrator in it’s class.
The 7.6 pound unit is easy to clean and is dishwasher safe. The operating temperature ranges are Low 110, Medium – 140 and High 175. When you fit in a 3 to 4 pound of sliced meat it usually takes around 4-5 hours to complete the process.
The construction material and the design is just engineered to perfection and this is what I guess makes the dehydrator more efficient when compared with most other dehydrators in the market.
It dehydrates at a faster pace and does not leave any trail marks on the surface where it is placed (when used for extended period of time), which is a common complaint with other manufacturers.
What do you get in the box after the order?
- Waring Pro DHR30 Professional Dehydrator (Quantity 1)
- Interlocking trays (stackable – Quantity -5)
- Fruit roll up sheets.
- The unit is built for Canada and American electrical standards.
Additional trays have to be purchased for an extra cost and if in case you get a defective motor, the support team are professional enough and they replace the unit or the motor, which is what you would like with a good manufacturer.